CorruBracket 100T PV is your solar solution for corrugated roofing profiles common in North America and is compatible with 7/8″ and 3/4″ corrugated roofing profiles that measure 2.67″ from crest to crest.
Dimension from the bottom of the roof panel to the module glass is 4″+ providing ample height for solar panel attachment. The CorruBracket 100T PV seamlessly integrates with both the PVKIT 2.0 MidGrab and PVKIT 2.0 EdgeGrab to accommodate a rail-less PV attachment.
Affixed to the crest of the corrugation, CorruBracket 100T PV leaves the drainage plane free of holes to prevent against leaks. This bracket can be directly attached to the roof sheeting (screws are provided), accommodating attachment anywhere along the corrugation making module layout a snap.
EPDM Base Gasket
With no messy sealants to apply, CorruBracket 100T PV comes with a EPDM rubber gasket seal factory pre-applied to the base for reliable weathertightness. The S-5! patented “V” configuration of hte bracket prevents over-compression of the roof panel ribs under load and the foot “reservoirs” conceal the EPDM gasket from exposure, preventing UV degradation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Open channel for wire containment & management
- Bracket allows glass to sit 4″+ above the valley of the corrugation
- Bracket can be fixed into sheeting only, allowing module placement anywhere on the roof
- Slotted top hole offers more than 1″ of adjustability
- 6000 Series aluminum with 300 Series stainless steel hardware
- Factory applied EPDM rubber gasket for no-mess waterproofing
- Allows for attachment of micro inverters and optimizers
- Work seamlessly with S-5! PVKIT 2.0 MidGrab and PVKIT 2.0 EdgeGrab
Includes four (4) self-piercing gasket head screws and one (1) M8 nut