Open vent pipes can cause problems for your entire home.
Crown Vent Guard fits on all 3″ PVC vent pipes to prevent small animals from entering the plumbing ventilation system in a safe, harmless way.
Why? If your rooftop ventilation system is clogged, your entire plumbing system could fail. Sinks, toilets and showers will not drain correctly and your home may fill with foul, toxic sewer gas odors!
- Crown Vent Guard keeps small animals (squirrels, birds, bats, etc) and debris out of your plumbing vent pipes
- Guaranteed to be safe and animal friendly
- 100% recyclable and UV resistant
- All season weather proof tested
- Suitable for most 3″ PVC and ABS vent pipes
- Can be used on most high efficiency tankless water heaters & furnaces*
- Will also fit on 2″ vent pipes with the purchase of a 3″-2″ reducer from your local home improvement store
- Easy to install-no special tools required
- Suitable for use on all residential and commercial applications
- Available in both black and white
- Can be painted to match roof color if desired
- Made in the USA
*The installer must contact the product manufacturer to make sure Crown Vent Guard can be safely used with the manufacturer’s water heater or furnace.
INSTALL CROWN VENT GUARD IN 3 EASY STEPS:
Remove the top of the Crown Vent Guard cap. Place unit onto the open end of the vent pipe. (To remove the cap, push down and turn clockwise. Use needlenose pliers if needed)
Tap the base of the Crown Vent Guard onto the end of the pipe. For best results, use a block of wood about 6″ long (2×4 is great), laying the block of wood across the top of the base unit. Use a rubber mallet to tap the wood block, moving the base into place.
You can also use PVC cement to permanently attach the Crown Vent Guard to the pipe. (Not required)
Attach the vent cap to the base by rotating counter-clockwise to secure, locking the cap to the base.
There are no reviews yet.