ESE 099-875 7/8″ Top Double Lock (Second Stage) Hand Seamer by ESE Machines
Use after first seaming with a Single Lock (First Stage) Hand Seamer
- double lock hand seamer
- forms the second stage 180 degree bend
- for hard to reach places
- use to start, finish or seam the entire roof
- unique leverage design
- lightweight and easy to use
- will not scratch or peel paint
- for profiles that measure 7/8″ across the top
- note: before using this tool the panel must be seamed with a first stage (single lock) seamer
Maximum Bending Gauges
- steel: 22 ga.
- aluminum: 0.040″
- copper: 20 oz.
- weight: 7 lbs
- length (unfolded): 37.5″
- handle length: 18″
- width: 6″
There are no reviews yet.