IMPORTANT: This seamer (FOR 9/16″ & 5/8″ PROFILES) is a special order item and may take 2-3 weeks to ship.
Confirm that the width of the roof panel seam on your roof panel is 9/16″-5/8″ prior to ordering.
This tool is not a “Heavy-Duty” version of the 1/2″ seamer, it is only designed for 9/16″-5/8″ wide panel profiles, which are very unusual.
Use after first seaming with a Single Lock (First Stage) Hand Seamer
- double lock hand seamer
- forms the second stage 180 degree bend
- for hard to reach places
- use to start, finish or seam the entire roof
- unique leverage design
- lightweight and easy to use
- will not scratch or peel paint
- for profiles that measure 5/8″ across the top
- features brass jaws, with steel handles
- note: before using this tool the panel must be seamed with a first stage (single lock) seamer
- steel: 24 ga
- aluminum: 0.032″
- copper: 20 oz
- weight: 7 lbs
- length (unfolded): 24″
- width: 11.5″