EQUITONE [lunara] is a through-colored material. The surface of the panel is characterized by a randomized and unique texture. The tiny irregular elevations and depressions are reminiscent of the raw, ethereal cratered landscape of the Moon.
- 4′ x 10′ (49.21″ x 122.05″) standard panel size
- Factory Rectified (trimmed and squared)
- 10 mm standard thickness
- Through-colored materials; edge finish matches face
- Fire Class A2-s1-d0
- Used for ventilated rain-screen cladding
Touch: Rough, unpolished fiber cement surface with delicate honed touch.
Visual: Expressive, natural, unique.
Original through-colored material with highly expressive fiber cement structure.
The production process makes each panel unique in colour, texture and surface.
Natural color differences accentuated by the orientation of the sheet, the viewing angle and the effects of light and moisture.
- fire safe (no fire ignition, no spread of fire)
- sound insulating
- resistant to extreme temperatures and frost
- water resistant (if in compliance with application guideline)
- resistant to many living organisms (fungi, bacteria, insects, vermin, etc.)
- resistant to many chemicals
- environmentally friendly, no harmful gas emissions
- strong, rigid panels
There are no reviews yet.