- The built-in 20° pitch allows adaptability to almost any roof pitch including 45° The pull tab design and easy smooth tear grooving is intended to eliminate razor knives and allow for a circular hole Easily used on Shingles, Tiles and other residential roofing.
- Marked with dimensions to allow for easy sizing to fit each individual application. The aluminum panel allows the pipe boot flashing to conform to any panel configuration and/or roof pitch.
- Fits: Closed Top to 18” (0 to 457mm) Pipes
- Base: 20” X 24” (508 X 609mm)
- Weather Protection Made of Gray EPDM Rubber compounded specifically for maximum resistance to weathering due to ozone and ultraviolet light.
- The environmentally safe acrylic-coated Lead base panel allows the pipe boot flashing to conform to any panel configuration and/or roof pitch.
- Made from an EPDM that is resistant to ultraviolet rays, cracking & weathering and is fire retardant.