- A “C20” ASTM additional requirement was added to assure conformance to the most stringent ozone/weathering specifications available.
- The addition of fire retarding agents milled directly into the rubber compound creates a self-extinguishing feature which enables it to be used with type “B” vents. Listed with IAPMO certification No.3121
- The built-in 20° pitch allows adaptability to almost any roof pitch including 45° The pull tab design and easy smooth tear grooving is intended to eliminate razor knives and allow for a circular hole Easily used on Shingles, Tiles and other residential roofing.
- Marked with dimensions to allow for easy sizing to fit each individual application. The aluminum panel allows the pipe boot flashing to conform to any panel configuration and/or roof pitch.
- 4 sizes(Mini, #1, #2, #3)
- Fits: Closed Top to 18-1/2” (o to 469mm) Pipes
- Base: Mini 16” X 19-1/4” (410 X 490mm)
#1 20” X 24” (508 X 609mm)
#2 26” X 30” (660 X 762mm)
#3 35” X 35” (889 X 889mm)
- Weather Protection Made, these flashings are compounded specifically for maximum resistance to weathering due to ozone and ultraviolet light.