Our 48″x 48″ Model RM-J4 Architectural Louver incorporates J style blades in a 4″ deep formed louver. Formed galvanized steel construction is both economical and durable for significant cost savings over similar aluminum louver assemblies. The RM-J4 comes standard with a channeled frame.
Mounting hardware, j-clips, clip angles etc are not included.
RM-J4 Architectural Louvers are manufactured to order. Please allow 7-10 days for production, or contact us prior to ordering to discuss options.
- FRAME: 4″deep, 20ga galvanized steel construction
- BLADES: 20ga formed galvanized steel, J Style
- BLADE ANGLE: Fixed at 45 degrees
- BLADE SPACING: Approximately 4″ on center
- SCREEN: 1/2″x1/2″ 19ga galvanized bird screen
- FINISH: Mill finished galvanized (painted available at additional charge
- STANDARD SIZES: 12″x12″, 24″x24″, 36″x36″ & 48″x48″
CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE:
- MINIMUM SIZE: 12″wide x 12″ high
- MAXIMUM SIZE: 60″wide x 96″ high
- Wider sizes are available, but note that any sizes larger than the maximum size of 60″ wide x 96″ high will be manufactured in multiple equal panel sizes with visible mullion frames requiring field assembly by the customer. Installation of mulitple panels may require structural reinforcing (by others) to provide sufficient support.
- Shop Painted or Powder coated finishes
- 18ga and 16ga steel
- Frame flanges
- Welded construction
- 1″ and 2″ filter racks
For custom options, please contact us for a quote.RM-j4 Louver CAD Drawing