The patented Snow Defender® 6500 is designed for standing seam roofs and is the snow guard of choice for many roofers. It fits standing seams up to 3/8″ width and most 1″ through 1 3/4″ seam heights.
This strong 304 stainless design and patented non-piercing clamping attachment allows snow retention on most standing seam profiles. It’s also available in 40 plus colors that match with popular standing seam roof colors.
- Made with Type 304 Stainless Steel
- 410 Stainless Steel set Screws to Prevent Seizing
- Powder Coated
- Multiple Colors In Stock
- 32 Pieces per Box
- Does Not Penetrate Through Metal
- 15 year warranty against defects and workmanship
Not sure how many snow defenders you need?
We can calculate the correct number of Snow Defenders required for your roof, and provide a suggested layout!
Contact us at 770-405-1060, M-F, 8amto4:30pm Easter time, or email info @rapidmaterials.com
We will need to know:
- Which Snow Defender model you want to quote
- The roof pitch (slope) of the roof for each roof area to be protected
- The width of the roof for each roof area to be protected
- The rafter length (distance from the eave/gutter to the ridge/peak) of each roof are to be protected
- Rib spacing (major panel rib spacing) for the metal roof panel used
- Roof Snow load in PSF (pounds per square inch)