Our Heavy-Duty 6.5″ Wide Turn-Up tool is used to bend up the high end of a roof panel (can also be used to bend the eave end down) and fits most roof panels with 9″ rib centers. This easy to use tool features movable alignment pins to change the bending depth from 2″ for boxing the top of the panel to 7/8″ for bending the eave down.
- Provides added protection behind foam closures at the ridge
- Great for vented ridge conditions
- Can be used before installation or with roof panels in place
- Welded steel construction with zinc plating
- 6-1/2″ tool fits most panels with 9″ rib centers
- Movable alignment pins set the working depth at 7/8″ or 2″
- Made in the USA