The Universal Safety Anchor by Metal Plus, LLC was designed to allow fall protection safety tie-off on standing seam metal roofs without causing damage to the roof panel.
The simple yet robust design features a simple clamping mechanism that is simply placed over the panel rib, tightened with a socket wrench, then torqued to 70ftlbs.
Once installed according to the included instructions, the Universal Safety Anchor provides a tie-off location anywhere on the metal roof you need it and meets OSHA 1926.502 (d) (2) (3) (4) (15) and OSHA 1910.140.
- Installation in less than a minute
- No set screws to adjust. Place, tighten and torque and you are done.
- No damage caused by set screws because there are none!
- Fits over panels up to 1-1/4″ wide (Do not use on wide batten cap panels)
- Panel Warranties don’t get voided
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 (d) (2) (3) (4) (15) and OSHA 1910.140
- Tested to ANSI Z359-18-2017
- ISO Tested: ANSI/ASSE Z359.18 & OSHA 1910.140