Rapid Materials offers the shingle roofer a selection of quality tools from manufacturers like Malco and Midwest featuring items like magnetic sweeps and shingle removers.
Single Roofing Tools
ESE First Stage Hand Seamer
- Single lock hand seamer
- Forms the first stage 90 degree bend
- For hard to reach places
- Use to start, finish or seam the entire roof
- Unique leverage design
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Will not scratch or peel paint
- For profiles that measure 1/2' across the top
- Features brass jaws, with steel handles
Malco J-Channel Cutter
David Trefzger demonstrates and reviews the performance of the Malco-J Channel Cutters in this Rapid Video. Malco J-Channel Cutters for vinyl siding are available in three standard sizes: 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4".
Snips: Traditional vs. Offset
There are a variety of snip styles you can use to cut sheet metal, but they are not all created equal. Take aviation snips for example; there are traditional aviation snips and offset aviation snips, but they have distinct differences.
(770) 405 - 1060