Equitone Lunara panels blend cement, cellulose fibers, and minerals for resilience in diverse architectural settings. Their textured surface resembles natural stone, available in various colors and finishes. Versatile in installation, they withstand fire, moisture, and UV radiation, promoting sustainability. Lightweight and acoustic, ideal for urban environments.
Here are some key features and characteristics of Equitone Lunara:
- Material Composition: Equitone Lunara panels are composed of a mixture of cement, cellulose fibers, and mineral additives. This combination results in a durable and weather-resistant material suitable for exterior use.
- Appearance: Lunara panels have a distinctive textured surface that resembles natural stone or concrete. They are available in a range of colors and finishes, allowing architects and designers to achieve various aesthetic effects.
- Versatility: Equitone Lunara panels are versatile and can be used in a variety of architectural styles, from contemporary to traditional. They can be installed horizontally or vertically, and their modular design allows for creative configurations and patterns.
- Durability: These panels are highly durable and resistant to fire, moisture, and UV radiation, making them suitable for use in diverse climates and environments. They require minimal maintenance and have a long lifespan, contributing to sustainable building practices.
- Sustainability: Equitone Lunara panels are environmentally friendly, as they are made from natural and recyclable materials. Additionally, their durability and energy-efficient properties can contribute to the overall sustainability of a building.
- Installation: Equitone Lunara panels are relatively lightweight compared to traditional stone or concrete cladding materials, which simplifies handling and installation. They can be mounted onto various substrates using standard construction techniques.
- Acoustic Properties: Lunara panels may offer acoustic benefits, helping to reduce sound transmission through the building envelope. This can contribute to a more comfortable indoor environment, particularly in urban or noisy settings.