The Snow Defender® 4500 is the snow guard you need for long lasting protection against melting snow. Designed for use with exposed fastener panels on 2×4 purlins in the flat position.
The EPDM Rubber seal makes installation quick and easy. No extra caulk to take up on the roof, just screws and snow guards. The 304 Stainless Steel design and ability to use up to a #14 screw for fastening assures that these snow guards stay on the roof. They come in 40+ colors which allows you to match virtually any metal roofing color. They are designed for use with wood furring strips or purlins under metal. The traditional look adds character to your roof project while protecting people, vehicles, and landscaping below. The Snow Defender® 4500 allows snow to come off the roof in small pieces, while keeping it from sliding off all at once.
Not for use with standing seam roofing
- Made with 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- EPDM rubber sealer
- Powder coated
- Multiple colors in stock
- 50 pieces per 15 pound box
- No caulk needed
- 15 year warranty against defects and workmanship
Not sure how many snow defenders you need?
We can calculate the correct number of Snow Defenders required for your roof, and provide a suggested layout!
Contact us at 770-405-1060, M-F, 8amto4:30pm Easter time, or email info @rapidmaterials.com
We will need to know:
- Which Snow Defender model you want to quote
- The roof pitch (slope) of the roof for each roof area to be protected
- The width of the roof for each roof area to be protected
- The rafter length (distance from the eave/gutter to the ridge/peak) of each roof are to be protected
- Rib spacing (major panel rib spacing) for the metal roof panel used
- Roof Snow load in PSF (pounds per square inch)