Based on the design of the popular Snow Defender® 6500, this color matched, 304 stainless steel model has the more traditional, historic look of a cast snowguard. The decorative cutouts are embossed for increased strength and the proven attachment method using set screws means the Snow Defender® 7500 DECO™ will last the life of your roof.
This strong 304 stainless design and patented non-piercing clamping attachment allows snow retention on most standing seam profiles. It’s also available in 40 plus colors that match with popular standing seam roof colors
- Made with type 304 stainless steel
- 410 Stainless Steel set Screws to Prevent Seizing
- Powder Coated or mill finish
- Multiple Colors In Stock
- 15 year warranty against defects and workmanship
Not sure how many snow defenders you need?
We can calculate the correct number of Snow Defenders required for your roof, and provide a suggested layout!
Contact us at 770-405-1060, M-F, 8amto4:30pm Easter time, or email info @rapidmaterials.com
We will need to know:
- Which Snow Defender model you want to quote
- The roof pitch (slope) of the roof for each roof area to be protected
- The width of the roof for each roof area to be protected
- The rafter length (distance from the eave/gutter to the ridge/peak) of each roof are to be protected
- Rib spacing (major panel rib spacing) for the metal roof panel used
- Roof Snow load in PSF (pounds per square inch)