If you have ever tried to install a standing seam snow guard and become frustrated with alignment, this product will solve the problem. Designed to be part of a two-part installation system with any of the most popular S-5!® clamps, the 85RF Snow Defender aligns correctly on the seam connection every time. The 85RF is designed to combine the versatility of the S-5!® clamp systems with the beauty and durability of the Snow Defender™ series. It adapts quickly to the clamps using one bolt that is easily accessed from the top and aligns squarely every time.
Single Seam Snow Guard for Standing Seam Roofing
A versatile snow guard that fits vertical folded seam profiles for
S-5!®, U, S, N, V, clamps (sold separately). It’s made of stainless steel in the USA, available in 40 plus color finishes, and the 85RF features Levi’s 15 year warranty.
- Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Does Not Penetrate Metal
- Powder Coated or Mill Finish
- No Caulk Needed
- Fits Multiple Standing Seam Profiles
- Aligns Squarely on Roof
Not sure how many snow defenders you need?
We can calculate the correct number of Snow Defenders required for your roof, and provide a suggested layout!
Contact us at 770-405-1060, M-F, 8amto4:30pm Easter time, or email info @rapidmaterials.com
We will need to know:
- Which Snow Defender model you want to quote
- The roof pitch (slope) of the roof for each roof area to be protected
- The width of the roof for each roof area to be protected
- The rafter length (distance from the eave/gutter to the ridge/peak) of each roof are to be protected
- Rib spacing (major panel rib spacing) for the metal roof panel used
- Roof Snow load in PSF (pounds per square inch)