The Snow Defender® 1500 is designed for uses with an exposed fastener panel on 2×4 purlins in the upright position, or on 2×4 purlins in the flat position.
The 1500 has an EPDM rubber seal, so it makes for an effortless install — you only need the snow guards and screws, no extra caulk required. It’s designed for narrow purlins or steel building Z’s. The screw pattern allows for fastening into a purlin on edge. It also comes in 40+ colors so you are able to match any metal roof color needed.
Not for use with standing seam roofing
- Made with 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- EPDM rubber sealer
- Powder coated
- Multiple colors in stock
- 50 pieces per 19 pound box
- No caulk needed
- 15 year warranty against defects and workmanship
Not sure how many snow defenders you need?
We can calculate the correct number of Snow Defenders required for your roof, and provide a suggested layout!
Contact us at 770-405-1060, M-F, 8amto4:30pm Easter time, or email info @rapidmaterials.com
We will need to know:
- Which Snow Defender model you want to quote
- The roof pitch (slope) of the roof for each roof area to be protected
- The width of the roof for each roof area to be protected
- The rafter length (distance from the eave/gutter to the ridge/peak) of each roof are to be protected
- Rib spacing (major panel rib spacing) for the metal roof panel used
- Roof Snow load in PSF (pounds per square inch)